Jump to: Post-Production
- Every shoot is different! My equipment is customized to meet the needs of your project.
- All gear is fully insured.
- The reliability of professional equipment and expertise in production workflow removes audio concerns during and after your shoot.
- Specific items and rental rates available upon request. I own and maintain high-end professional equipment from the following manufactures:
Recorders / Mixers
SOUND DEVICES - Crystal-clear mic preamps with tons of headroom, rock-solid timecode, and all the routing options to accommodate the day-to-day changes of production work. Amazing sound, highly flexible, and extremely reliable.
Wireless for Talent
LECTROSONICS - Makers of dependable high-powered wireless Tx/Rx systems. Lectrosonics are probably the most used systems for transmitting and receiving wireless audio on a production set throughout the world.
ZAXCOM - The benefits of using Zaxcom systems are seemingly never ending. Clean dialog, NeverClip (internal safety mechanism to prevent clipping), remote configuration (so you don't have to approach talent once mic'd), and even internal timecode sync'd TX recorders in the rare case that talent moves out of range.
SANKEN - Makers of great sounding lavalier microphones. Durable, easy to hide, and most importantly, they sound amazing for dialog and make mixing between lav and boom signals easy in post.
Shotgun and Super Cardioid Wired Microphones
SENNHEISER - Makers of dependable shotgun and super-cardioid microphones that stand up to extreme weather conditions and sound great for capturing the subtleties of the human voice.
Camera Hops with Wireless Timecode Sync
ZAXCOM - Camera scratch + continuous timecode sync all in one small, lightweight box. Zaxcom's IFB200 provides backup stereo recording while sending audio feeds (and/or encrypted IFB) to cameras over a 2.4Ghz signal.
Spatial Audio / Ambisonics
SENNHEISER AMBEO - Capture immersive ambisonic audio for your 360 workflow.
Accessories & Customized Solutions
My gear packages come along with every accessory needed to ensure proper and reliable function as well as the knowledge of how to maintain or modify equipment if needed. Prior to your shooting date, we'll have the opportunity to discuss specific technical aspects and alleviate any concerns before we ever step on set.
- Nada Sound Studio is always expanding with new equipment and originally recorded sound effects.
- Beyond using quality software and hardware, artistic sensibility plays heavily in delivering nuanced, unique sound that serves to support your story.
- My expertise in production workflow and up-to-date broadcasting standards ensures that your project will stay on time and within budget.
- I am a "one-stop-shop" to cover all your post needs but can also fill specific roles within an existing post team when needed.
- Before / After post examples available via MEDIA page.